Ogrr is getting a new everything.

If you want to see what's new, like bugs (and report them) and have some fun in the process (and badges and points ;) ) please feel free to join alpha ... soon.

Friend's List in the Profile Section

yap

Views: 145 Posts: 13

Jacob

User avatar
Member
Posts: 508 
mBTC: 0.00
Location: Rogue Encampment
Ratings: 2 (100 %) 
0
#1  Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 pm
Haven't read all of the suggestions being posted yet so forgive me if I am posting something that has been posted before. What I am suggesting is to be able to have a Friend List section inside the profile because it would be much easier for the potential user to access their friends. I think it's much better than having to access the Settings and then look for the Friends/Foes option and then check on your friends.
What do you guys think?
-lgndr

Kdaj

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 784 
mBTC: 9.01
Guild: Ballin™
Location: New Zealand
Ratings: 1 (100 %) Verified 3
0
#2  Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm
I agree.

Templar

User avatar
Member
Posts: 679 
mBTC: 34.19
Guild: Ballin™
Location: Sydney, Australia
Ratings: 3 (100 %) 
0
#3  Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 pm
Agree there needs to be a quicker way to pm your mates.
~Templar
Image
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha
Guide to completing a mBTC Feedback Transaction

TedTodd

User avatar
Member
Posts: 493 
mBTC: 331.00
Guild: Grim Reapers
Location: Rumney NH
Ratings: 4 (100 %) 
0
#4  Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 pm
yes +1 on this!!!!
Image
Join My Guild "Grim Reapers"

Superior

Site Manager
Posts: 511 
mBTC: 165,343.75
Guild: Ogrr
Ratings: 2 (100 %) Verified 4
0
#5  Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm
a friend system is something we will be working on but it might take some time, I think what you see is what is already included with phpbb and it's terrible!

But just give us some time :)
You can contact me with any questions or issue you have regarding the boards
I'm usually around through the whole day but please allow up to 24 hours for a reply

Jacob

User avatar
Member
Posts: 508 
mBTC: 0.00
Location: Rogue Encampment
Ratings: 2 (100 %) 
0
#6  Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:38 pm
Superior wrote:a friend system is something we will be working on but it might take some time, I think what you see is what is already included with phpbb and it's terrible!

But just give us some time :)


Oh I see that's alright, it's nice to know that you plan on implementing this.
-lgndr

Superman

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 557 
mBTC: 0.24
Guild: Ballin™
Location: Pocatello, Idaho
Ratings: 1 (100 %) Two-factor authentication set
0
#7  Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 am
Death
Logout

Settings
Messages: 0
Posts: 42
Guilds
Invite a friend <-- Maybe replace this with "Friends" and the link it sends you to with your friends list. However, where it will say Manage Friends, add a 2nd link to the side of Manage Friends that says "Refer friends"
mBTC: 500.00

Templar

User avatar
Member
Posts: 679 
mBTC: 34.19
Guild: Ballin™
Location: Sydney, Australia
Ratings: 3 (100 %) 
0
#8  Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:33 am
Superior wrote:a friend system is something we will be working on but it might take some time, I think what you see is what is already included with phpbb and it's terrible!

But just give us some time :)


Thanks Superior :D
~Templar
Image
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha
Guide to completing a mBTC Feedback Transaction

Resistance

User avatar
Member
Posts: 263 
mBTC: 31.00
Guild: Ballin™
Ratings: 1 (100 %) 
0
#9  Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:34 am
agreeeee

Dominate

User avatar
Member
Posts: 143 
mBTC: 1,020.00
Guild: Ballin™
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Ratings: 1 (100 %) 
0
#10  Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:54 am
Im all for this, good idea 8-)
Image

Prime

User avatar
Member
Posts: 72 
mBTC: 10.00
Guild: Ogrr
Location: Tokyo
Ratings: 0 Verified 4
0
#11  Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 am
Death wrote:Death
Logout

Settings
Messages: 0
Posts: 42
Guilds
Invite a friend <-- Maybe replace this with "Friends" and the link it sends you to with your friends list. However, where it will say Manage Friends, add a 2nd link to the side of Manage Friends that says "Refer friends"
mBTC: 500.00


To build on this, what would you think of having it so that when you click "Friends", it doesn't send you to another page, but instead drops down a list of your friends sorted by Online (at the top), and offline (underneath)? At the bottom of the list you see "refer/invite friends" which, when clicked, will take you to the "compose invitation page". ?

Superman

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 557 
mBTC: 0.24
Guild: Ballin™
Location: Pocatello, Idaho
Ratings: 1 (100 %) Two-factor authentication set
0
#12  Wed May 23, 2012 7:47 pm
Prime wrote:
Death wrote:Death
Logout

Settings
Messages: 0
Posts: 42
Guilds
Invite a friend <-- Maybe replace this with "Friends" and the link it sends you to with your friends list. However, where it will say Manage Friends, add a 2nd link to the side of Manage Friends that says "Refer friends"
mBTC: 500.00


To build on this, what would you think of having it so that when you click "Friends", it doesn't send you to another page, but instead drops down a list of your friends sorted by Online (at the top), and offline (underneath)? At the bottom of the list you see "refer/invite friends" which, when clicked, will take you to the "compose invitation page". ?


That's even better! Lol, I just wasn't sure how much work the coder wants to put into the friends list; so I didn't want to go too overboard with it.

Another BIG thing people want is a topic tracker similar to the d2jsp one! I imagine you have a d2jsp account. If you don't, PM me and I'll explain how their topic tracker works and you probably even have some improvements. :)

Prime

User avatar
Member
Posts: 72 
mBTC: 10.00
Guild: Ogrr
Location: Tokyo
Ratings: 0 Verified 4
0
#13  Thu May 24, 2012 4:57 am
Death wrote:
Prime wrote:
Death wrote:Death
Logout

Settings
Messages: 0
Posts: 42
Guilds
Invite a friend <-- Maybe replace this with "Friends" and the link it sends you to with your friends list. However, where it will say Manage Friends, add a 2nd link to the side of Manage Friends that says "Refer friends"
mBTC: 500.00


To build on this, what would you think of having it so that when you click "Friends", it doesn't send you to another page, but instead drops down a list of your friends sorted by Online (at the top), and offline (underneath)? At the bottom of the list you see "refer/invite friends" which, when clicked, will take you to the "compose invitation page". ?


That's even better! Lol, I just wasn't sure how much work the coder wants to put into the friends list; so I didn't want to go too overboard with it.

Another BIG thing people want is a topic tracker similar to the d2jsp one! I imagine you have a d2jsp account. If you don't, PM me and I'll explain how their topic tracker works and you probably even have some improvements. :)


I guess I did go a little crazy with the idea, so don't hold me to it! We'll need to review internally to see if this is the right move, or as you suggested, perhaps a little to much to chew on at the moment with so many other things needing to be done.

I've got an account over at d2jsp and have been using the topic tracker there, but thanks for the heads up! :)

But yes, the topic tracker is definitely on our radar. If you've got any suggestions for the topic tracker we should probably get a topic started with a poll to gauge how many others want to see it.
Exchange rate

$0.00 USD : 1 BTC : 1000 mBTC (high)

$0.00 USD : 1 BTC : 1000 mBTC (low)

$0.00 USD : 1 BTC : 1000 mBTC (weighted)

$0.00 USD : 1 BTC : 1000 mBTC (last)


$0.00 USD : 1.0 BTC : 1000 mBTC (weighted)

Send mBTC to
mBTC Amount:
Comment:

Override tipping limit by entering funds password

Your tips: ## @ #### mBTC

Others' tips: ## @ #### mBTC


$## USD : ##.## BTC : #### mBTC (weighted)

Enable tipping on your account

In order to tip on ogrr.com (which sends a small mBTC amount that you configure yourself to the owner of the forum post you want to give props to, and adds to the props count visible on the post itself), you need to do two things:

Send Quick PM
Subject:
Message:

Convert currencies
All conversions are approximate.

 


Posts:

Joined:

mBTC:

Guild:

Location:

Ratings:  

Status:

cron