We're still working out a few kinks but we've got all the data moved over.
You can now log in to your MMOE account on Ogrr by following these instructions:
- Go here: https://ogrr.com/ucp.php?mode=migrate (ignore SSL cert warning).
- Origin site: MMOExchange.net
Old username: Your MMOE username.
- Some MMOE users have a different login than display username. Use the secret login.
Existing account: Are you an Ogrr member?
- Yes, if you have an Ogrr account that you'd like to merge your MMOE account with. You will be asked to provide your Ogrr username and password.
- No, if you don't have an Ogrr account, or if you do but don't want to merge your MMOE account with it. You will be asked to create an Ogrr account.
- Check your email for a confirmation/activation link from Ogrr and follow that link.
Note that you may not be able to retain your MMOE username. The possibilities for this are as follows:
- Your MMOE username is outside of bounds for what is allowed at Ogrr. The rules are alphanumeric only, at least 5 characters. That means A-Z, 0-9, no spaces or special characters.
- Your username is already in use by an Ogrr user.
- Your username was registered but is not in use. If you believe this to be the case, contact a mod and we'll try to give you rights to the name.
- Log in to Ogrr.
If you notice any problems with missing posts or private messages, please let us know immediately. As I said, we've still got a lot of kinks to work out but here's what we'll be working on over the next 24 hours:
- Unhide all MMOE forums.
Currently, all posts/threads/forums from MMOE are hidden, even from the authors.
- Tie in user badges.
Currently, MMOE user badges are not visible on the Ogrr account.
- Regenerate search index to include MMOE posts.
Currently, MMOE posts will not turn up in keyword searches.
If you're having difficulty, please submit a support request through the form on this page: https://support.maxbtc.com/anonymous_requests/new
Be sure to include your MMOE username in the comments.